Sunday, July 19, 2009

Finally, I found my way back.....

I am so sorry for the long time of silence. There is a reason and I am about to tell you. A year ago I suffered from a really massive heartfailure and I was in hospital for weeks. I almost died.
Anyway, the time after at home, recovering, took a long time and the interest for Internet is not what it used to be. I have failed in updating my various pages and for that I am so sorry. I am slowly looking into that now :-)
A huge loss was the day Mpam went down, without any warning what so ever. After being a member since 2002 I found myself completely lost. I have no clue to what I can do now to make up for the loss of all Mpam related activities. I guess it will take awhile to figure that out.
I am however keeping most of my pages for now.
The picture is showing how it looks here over Sweden most of the time this summer.
Rain and thunder! Not only over Sweden, most of Europe is suffering from extreme weather.
Who knows by the way, waiting for the new flue to hit us, how many of us still here to read after that has passed. They say it might be dangerous enough just to get the vaccine. It´s not being tested enough! In the news there are warnings every day and they ( the media) do what they can to keep the panic up. It does sell newspapers and that is what counts!
Just look at how media is reporting about Michael Jackson. That is really too bad. Why can´t they just leave him in to rest in piece?
Hopefully I will be back to write.....
Take care and stay safe!
Grandma Maggie

1 comment:

Ruh-u meyyit said...

Get well.I asking from God that health and happiness for you...